When: Tuesday, June 19th, 6 -6:30 PM Networking, 6:30-8:15 PM Program
Where: Oakbrook Library, Meeting Room, 600 Oak Brook Rd, Oak Brook, IL 60523
What do sales, manufacturing, quality and other key departments have in common? They are all run with business discipline. This helps them to be goal focused and run effectively and efficiently which in turn increases the comfort level of the CEO in providing additional resources. L&D typically has not been run like a business which is a primary reason senior leaders often lack confidence in it and scrutinize it more closely than other departments. In this program we will explore what it means to run L&D like a business with guidance for both small and large organizations.
- Learn the key steps to run learning like a business.
- Explore the process of alignment, disciplined goal setting, and reaching agreement on mutual roles and responsibilities.
- Learn about the three types of measures and three types of reports needed to run learning like a business.
- Explore how to manage with business discipline and provide senior leaders and program managers with the information they need.
- Increase your business acumen and your confidence to measure, report and manage.
· 6:00 – 6:30 PM Networking
· 6:30 – 8:15 PM Program8:15: Program
There is no fee to attend.
Register by email: Ranya Verson (firstname.lastname@example.org)